Strategic Management Consultancy
CMA LTD offers Clients high quality, cost-effective advice and support on a wide range of strategic management issues. We have particular expertise in: ISO standards Business improvement plans and accreditation preparation Policy and procedure audit and comparisons, and “future proofing” Partnership working Funding models and grant support Bespoke funding proposals based on private fund sources So, whether you’re a Contractor or a Consultant looking to win a place on that important Public Framework, an RSL bidding for a PFI, or trying to secure regeneration funding with a model that actually works, or seeking accreditation to mainstream business standards, or even if you’re just looking for a better way of doing what you do, get in touch to discuss how we can help.
Organisations increasingly find themselves in long-term contractual arrangements through PFI and Partnering style contracts. Managed well, these “partnerships” can bring real cost benefits as well as improving service and invigorating your business.
We offer a comprehensive service on all aspects of partnering, and customer relationship management.
Based on our wide experience, including successful PFI bids, we can support you in creating genuine, sustainable partnerships that deliver real, long-term benefits for all parties and repeat business.
We can work with your team on the softer, ‘people’ aspects such as:
- Getting partnerships off on a strong footing,
- Building trust
- Dealing with the cultural dynamics that inevitably surface in these new ways of working
- Advising on and putting in place the right structures that facilitate joint working
- Making sure that everyone involved understand the contracts, the relationships and new ways of working,
- Provide plain language versions of procedures and contracts
- Arranging the cascade of good practice from the partnering contracts through the rest of your business
- Making the most of your existing Frameworks
We aim to add real value to your business. We do this by working with you and by:
- Listening to, analysing and understanding your needs
- Challenging existing thinking and assumptions
- Thinking creatively and innovatively about what might work for you
- Being honest and straightforward in our assessment of what your business needs
- Demystifying and removing jargon from any accreditation process
- Engaging with you and your team to identify, implement and embed solutions
- Bringing a wealth of practical experience to bear on your specific issues